Fraud Prevention Service
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improved our alert system for potential fraud. Here’s how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification with the option to reply with “fraud” or “no fraud”.
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert from #96923, which also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response received, you will then receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud from 800-237-8990. The call will also give the option of speaking to a fraud analyst.
We recommend that you SAVE the Fraud Center information into your phone. So, when they contact you, it will display on your phone.
- The email address that will contact you is; email@example.com
- The text alert will come from 96923
- To Hot Card, call 888-297-3416, Internationally 206-352-4990.
*Remember-our messages will NEVER ask for your PIN or account number.