Please read the following directions before completing the application, and choose the appropriate action.
If you are applying for a real estate secured loan, please apply here. Grand Savings Bank offers a variety of mortgage loan solutions. Please review the information detailed on this checklist, the Customer Handbook for Adjustable-Rate Mortgages and the Home Loan Toolkit.
FEDERAL NOTICE FOR SALE OF INSURANCE
Credit Disclosure: UNDER FEDERAL LAW, A LENDER MAY NOT CONDITION AN EXTENSION OF CREDIT ON EITHER:
- A requirement to purchase an insurance product from the lender or any of its affiliates, or
- An agreement not to obtain, or prohibition from obtaining, an insurance product from an unaffiliated entity.
Insurance Disclosure: INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
- Not a deposit or other obligation of the lender or any of its affiliates.
- Not guaranteed by the lender or any of its affiliates.
- Not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other agency of the United States, the Lender or any of its affiliates.
Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 Notification: Grand Savings Bank may report information about your loan to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your loan may be reflected in your credit report.
USA PATRIOT Act Notice: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents. Business customers are asked to furnish documents related to the organization.