New Features of Digital Banking
by GSB Team
January 22, 2020
Grand Savings Bank is offering a cleaner, simpler, and more secure digital banking platform along with a new, modern look. This digital banking platform contains new features that make banking more convenient, more secure, and more accessible. But don’t our word for it, take a look at some of our new features!
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Note: For a comprehensive overview of our new digital banking platform and its corresponding features, dates, and information, reference our digital banking guide.
We know how busy you are, and we want to help. That’s why we have made your digital banking experience more convenient by adding even better features:
- Universal experience for online and mobile banking
- Single sign-on for online and mobile banking
- Ability to add notes, tags, and pictures in your transactions for better financial tracking
- Manage external transfers, mortgages, and multiple account profile using both the online banking and mobile app platforms
Our main priority is your security, and we want to make sure you feel secure in your digital banking. Here are our new security features:
- Logging in with two-factor authentication as an added layer of security
- Touch ID and Facial Recognition
And, as always, we want to make sure to make life more GRAND for our customers. This is why we added new extras, specifically with our customers in mind:
- People 2 People payments
- Online Chat with Customer Care Center
- Manage your Grand Savings Bank debit and credit card (freeze/activate)
- Receive important messages directly from Grand Savings Bank in the messaging center
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call our customer care center at 1-800-460-2070. We are excited to be offering these new services to our customers, and as always, we are committed to making life GRAND.
Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your communications service provider for access rates, texting charges, and other applicable fees.